Literoses is now defunct.
As we accumulate more and more feature posts – non-review posts and the like – it does get rather difficult to navigate. So we’ve taken it upon ourselves (since we’re, y’know, helpful souls) to put together a feature archive for you!
Not because we have trouble finding things ourselves or anything. Not at all.
Blog memes are fun little posts done on a (hopefully) regular basis.
- Top Ten Tuesday – A meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, featuring a new bookish top ten list every Tuesday.
- Waiting on Wednesday – A meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, featuring a pre-publication title that one of our Literoses is terribly excited about, delivered fresh every Wednesday.
- LiteRECs – A feature where your trustworthy reviewers pair books with other simple and not-so-simple pleasures of life (foods, movies, etc.).
Discussion posts are the Literoses bloggers’ takes on particular aspects of books as a whole, not to be confused with reviews or blog memes.
Sometimes wonderful people grant us with blog awards (no, really, it happens). Whoa. We post about these blog awards – because of course we must boast – and keep a collection of them on this page so that we can remember our bragging rights forever.
- June 2014: Christina accepted The Liebster Award from the lovely AnQi Yu on behalf of the whole team.
Occasionally, initiatives on the Internet start up – things like blog parties, special events, or appreciation campaigns. And, being the active bloggers we are (ahem), we like to put our own share of posting into these.
- May 2014: Christina participated in Days One, Two, and Three of Armchair BEA as part of our assimilation into the blogosphere.
Blog Tours + Other Publicity
We’ve done a number of blog tours and publicity posts at Literoses in order to spread the word about books and other tidbits, and these are merely the links to all those archived.
- June 2014: We revealed the cover for The Rose Master, Valentina Cano’s debut YA historical fiction/horror novel.
- July 2014: We interviewed Valentina Cano as part of the REUTS Publications blog tour for her debut YA, The Rose Master.
- July 2014: We participated in the review tour for Volume III of the YA literary magazine Sucker Literary. (And Sucker Literary featured our review on their blog, too!)
- August 2014: We hosted a pre-order giveaway for Gretchen McNeil’s Get Even.
- October 2014: We invited Anoosha Lalani onto the blog with a creature meet-and-greet for her YA novel The Keepers.